What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that stores information about your user experience in its own terminal (PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc.). Each time you visit this platform, our server will recognize the cookie using it to improve your browsing experience, and thus can get the best result of your visit to our website.
What kind of cookies exist and what are those used by trend map?
Specifically, trend map uses the following cookies:
- Technical Cookies or functional.- Functional cookies are strictly necessary and indispensable to provide the services requested by users in this platform optimally. Its function is to collect purely technical data (operating system, traffic control, remembering orders, security, etc.) without obtaining data identifying him.
- Personalization.- These cookies are intended to establish the basic and specific criteria of the user terminal (language, type of browser, locale service access, etc.), which serve to configure a user profile.
- Analytical cookies.- Analytical cookies collect information to evaluate the use you make of the Platform and general activity of it. Platform analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of Internet data in order to understand and optimize the use of this platform. This type of cookies are used in the domain www.trendmap.es
- Social cookies.- Social cookies are those used by external social networks (Google+). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the Platform.
- Advertising Cookies comportamental.- These cookies are those that have the storage capacity of data on their behavior and browsing habits, for example, preferred destinations and activities. The result of this storage and processing is possible to obtain a specific User profile improvement and give more effective advertising offers displayed during navigation.
Why we use Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is the free Google web analysis tool that helps owners of websites using aggregate data to understand how visitors interact without identificarles- with your website, in order to understand trends and modes of use of the site, getting reports that help us continually improve our site.
Through Google Analytics trend map does not collect information on User navigation outside the one made in our platform.
Google, Inc., is a Delaware company with principal office in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Platform (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to track your use of the Platform, compiling reports on the activity of the Platform and providing other services related to the activity of the Platform and use of Internet services. Google may also transfer this information to third parties when so required by law or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
For all the above, trend map informs its users that (i) is Google, through its Google Analytics tool, which collects traffic information in this website on their own behalf (in any case, on behalf of trendmap.es), having access only trend map that aggregates traffic unrelated to any personally identifiable statistical data; (ii) Google (and not trend map) decides the purpose of processing and use of data obtained through Google Analytics;
How I can prevent the storage of cookies on my computer?
- Internet Explorer®:http://windows.microsoft.com/es-eS/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Safari®: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Chrome®: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Firefox® : http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Opera®: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Although from trend map we advise you to follow the procedures outlined above, if you want to avoid installing Google Analytics in particular, we inform you that Google has created an application for this purpose: “The Opt-browsers Google Analytics”. To use it you must click here. We want to explain that such a tool is in the process of testing Beta, so we strongly recommend that before you download and install the program you read the information about the subject offered by Google (trend map is not responsible for any consequences regarding the use of Complement Opt-out browser Google Analytics “).
If as a result of the removal or refusal of the installation of cookies necessary for navigation or obtaining the services requested, any incident occurred, trend map will not assume any responsibility for the possible inconvenience that could lead to such situations.
We can only tell you that if you continue to browse our web and enjoy the Platform www.trendmap.es, we understand that you consent and agree to the installation of cookies described above.
It is important to note that www.trendmap.es provides links to third party websites. From trend map we recommend that you, as done with us, check the policy of each website’s own cookies, since they may differ from this page.
Trend Map BCN SCP (hereinafter, trend map), through www.trendmap.es management aims to offer its services to the user.
“User” means a natural or legal person, public or private nature of accessing and using the web, either by registering or without such registration.
“Registered User” means a natural person who accesses and uses the web having created a user account.
“Controller” means a natural or legal person, public or private, or administrative body which determines the purpose, content and use of treatment.
“Processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others processes personal data on behalf of the controller as indicated in art. 12 of the Data Protection Act.
“Personal Data” means any information concerning identified or identifiable physical persons.
It has the other definitions (art. 3 LOPD) and the full text of the Data Protection Act https://www.boe.es/buscar/act.php?id=BOE-A-1999-23750
How the processing of personal data described by trend map?
In order to properly provide services and the user get the most advantage of the web, it needs a series of personal data that could be collected directly from you (registration forms or updates, publications, tender or reservations desk, payments when simply send us an e-mail or call us by phone, photographs, etc.), indirectly through its registration on the web or by using technological tools (cookies, plugsins, widgets, etc. way) .
Similarly, by accepting this PPPD, you certify that you understand and accept the possibility that trend map, only for the purposes described in the following paragraph third access for review and analysis of the communications through the web, users perform together.
- Type of data processed.
The usual personal data included in the forms (name, address, dates of stay, etc.) data is added that although they are digital, not cease to be personal data (IPs, source of links used to access the web, preferences, marketing … Cookies, Plugsins and other tracking technologies).
Trend map reminds you that does not store the data of your credit card, but simply that information necessary for the proper management of the services contracted by the User.
- Purpose of the processing of personal data.
The processing of personal data has as main purpose is the management and proper performance of the contract between the user and trend map.
The use of data is as follows:
- To ensure that Web content is adapted to their needs and those of your team.
- To continuously improve the user experience.
- To formalize their contracts.
- To prevent fraud and maintain security, compliance with any applicable rules or legally legitimate defense of the interests of trend map.
- To inform you of any changes to our service.
- Responsible for Treatment-Data Processor.
For cases that corresponds to trend map set your relationship with the user as data controller, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, the User is informed and accepts that personal data provided or made available in the future map trend will be processed in a file of personal data called USERS, duly registered in the Register of the Spanish data Protection Agency and owned trend holds map. The processing of data will always be performed under strict security systems available to trend map.
For any questions about this PPPS the User may contact trend map via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The data collected are stored and can be transferred in encrypted form outside the European Union to one of our suppliers. By providing your personal data, you agree to this transfer should occur.
We may also use your data, or permit third parties to use your data to provide information about products and services that may be of interest. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please check the appropriate box on the order form or registration form.
Both parties agree that the security measures to be applied shall, in the absence of specific indication and expressed by the controller, corresponding to the low level indicated in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving Regulations implementing the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on protection of personal data.
- Communication of Personal Data.
Your data will not be communicated to third parties except in the following cases:
- Once you have consented to the distribution and / or disclosure of their data.
- For the provision of services by third parties for trend map, including payment processing, data analysis, tourist services, the treatment of certain aspects of marketing services. Trend map will only send personal user information to their suppliers.
- If we are obliged to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property or safety of trend map, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- For provision of law, regulation or pursuant to a decision of a competent judicial or regulatory authority or, if necessary, in order to preserve their rights and interests.
- If trend map or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data of its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- User rights.
6.1 Right of opposition:
You can object at any time to the use of their personal data for commercial or advertising purposes in writing to the following email address: email@example.com
6.2 Rights of access, rectification and deletion:
Trend map assures the exercise of rights of access, rectification and cancellation in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (Act) and implementing regulations, by writing to trend map, street Riu de l’or 33, 2nd 2nd, Barcelona, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trend map reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate at any time and without notice. Any changes to our data protection policy will be published on this page and will be notified by email.
- Amendments PPDD.
However, substantial changes will be communicated to users via email the existence of such modification. Not receive opposition meanwhile trend map, within the time provided by law, it means the tacit consent to the new PPPS by the user.